Monday, March 15, 2010

Are you Soul Mates?

Tough question - Easy answer....
And when one of them meets with his other half, the actual half of himself, the pair are lost in an amazement of love and friendship and intimacy and one will not be out of the other’s sight even for a moment.
-Plato (2,500 years ago)  
You know you've found your Soul Mate, Twin Mate, Perfect Other Half when:

1. Laughter is part of everyday; no matter what - rain or shine, tragedy, loss, pain, pleasure - laughter comes natural.
2. This person makes it into every thought you think, everyday....somehow!
3. You have utmost trust in each other.
4. You've found your Best Friend. Someone you can always count on.
5. Sharing is so easy. Share hopes, dreams, chores and dishes, funny times, sad minutes (hours, days, years)....and somehow the laughter is still surfacing daily.
6. Silly has a new meaning and a permanent part of life.
7. Random days are so much easier because you know you're so in love with your Perfect Other Half and at that very moment, your Soul Mate is thinking the exact same thing.
8. You've found a happiness that you never knew existed.
9. Growing old (even 30!!) is now so exciting - Imagining all time together has to offer undoubtedly makes you smile.
10. Laugh together in the morning, laugh together in the evening, and secretly laugh together every minute in between.

I dedicate this to my Soul Mate - I love you. And I send hope and patience to everyone still searching for their Twin Mate. Patience pays off.

3 comments:

  1. I Love this! And I totally agree, I still can't believe how lucky I am to have married my best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't we so lucky to have found our soul mates so early in life? I can't wait to spend so many more years with mine.

    ReplyDelete