Thursday, March 4, 2010

Recycle to cure cancer

Why not recycle to help save lives? To help cancer research? To help cure ALL cancer patients?  Cans for Cancer does just this....weekly gather cans, glass, and plastics from curbside in our neighborhood. So easy and for such a great cause! Please visit the link to learn more about how you too can participate in recycling for research, for cures. The organization offers assistance at the workplace as well.

Thanks Cans for Cancer - You've built community around social responsibility and most of all help families in need.

http://cansforcancer.org/

1 comment:

  1. We actually have this in my office now... and if I end up switching jobs I will bring it to my new one too! That is good to know there is a link, I wasn't sure how you could get one.

    ReplyDelete