Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Come visit the new renovations of studio mr!

Introducing the Gratitude Wall, by studio mr. Please take a visit (link is listed on the right) and share your Thank You's, Lucky's, and Appreciation. Take a second and reflect on your day, your life, opportunity for a delicious lunch outside, an extra great yoga session, and/or the wonderful people in your life ...friends, family and those who inspire you....the wall is open to all gratitude.

Please feel free to visit anytime and share the things you're grateful for....this project is an ongoing *Thank You Simple*.

This post is dedicated to everyone who has helped me through this website. I am so lucky to have such an awesome readership - thank you, thank you, thank you!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm grateful for my soul mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apologies for the Gratitude Wall's mini - 'comment' issues...please use this post to share your thank you's until the GW is up and running again. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm grateful for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason's comment made me get teary. I am so thankful you two have such an awesome relationship. Love you both so much!

    ReplyDelete